Fabrication - Brackets
MEF has operated a fabrication service for some 23 years, and we have made a significant investment in plant, machinery and materials over that period. We currently operate an unrivalled fabrication service with our sector, with a skilled labour force to back it up.
We operate various machinery including, a 50T metalworker, spot welding machine, various band saws and a full welding facility.
Whether it is large or small quantities we “jig” all bracketry to ensure consistency of size and quality. Pipework and Electrical containment can be pre-fabricated into the brackets prior to delivery to site, freeing up the skilled labour on site, and taking away the uncertainty of predicting site labour hours.
- Efficient use of Skilled labour
- Precision engineered parts
- Speed up on-site installation
- Reduction of waste on site
- Fixed up front costs
- No hidden (unknown) costs
- No hot works permits required
- Increased accuracy of brackets
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 7am - 4pm
- Saturday: 8:30am - 12pm
- Sunday: Closed